Thursday, November 13, 2008

Ooops! Time to Rock the Vote ...

Well, better late than never, right!?! I apologize for the delay and all the confusion. Since we've lost a few days of voting, we'll extend the voting until November 22, okeedokee?!?


Check out the kewl entries, below, and be sure to vote. The poll is located on the right side bar so be sure to vote for your favorite entry ... and tell your friends and family, too!




And, due to holiday commitments and time constraints, we'll be suspending the Challenges until after the first of the year.

Thanks all of you for your patience and continue support; you know you rock!

~Hugs,

Deb & Jewels

2 comments:

Linda Crowder said...

This is so cool! I found you through a link from MelStampz. I am glad I did. You rock!

Lisa said...

I think the action will work also in pse7! :)